26 January 2012

very thankful.

  • the paper folder (at the TA office) and i are back on good terms (things were quite rocky there for a while. it really let me down.)
  • helping. i love it.
  • the intern can sing - beautifully!! (intern...smurfette...amazing awesome girl...whatever you want to call her. becca wommack really is quite special and very incredible!)
  • "great is Thy faithfulness" playing on ihop.org tuesday morning (that song is very significant to me!)
  • quote from jesus calling "My nature is to bless. Your nature is to receive with thanksgiving."
  • the pictures amy sent of the kids. she's such a good aunt (and an incredible sister!)
  • the super fun and fabulous 25th anniversary TA stickers
  • really good grilled cheese sandwiches
  • big comfy sweatpants (especially on rainy days)
  • prayer week.
  • caroline singing the hallelujah chorus...and dancing.
  • my new thursday schedule
  • getting forms filled out and faxed in
  • people voluntarily saying "i/we want to support you financially" - before we've even asked.
  • good lunch with good friends
  • God really does have better plans that we do (immeasurably more than all we can ask or imagine!!!!)
  • the phrase "a holy disappearance" (He must become greater, I must become less)
  • aaaaaallllllllll that God has been doing in my heart and my head for so long to prepare me for Mercy Ships...and to prepare me to give my life to Him in a totally new way.
  • texting. it's just so convenient
  • late night shopping trip - was going to get bread....got so much more (including wondeful time with caroline).
  • the amazing picture/quote book of caroline that ritchie white surprised us with. what a gift! (i suppose it should be "with which Ritchie White surprised us." not supposed to end a sentence with a preposition. we need more "with which's" in our lives)
  • i'm thankful for emma and eli (even though nothing they've said or done made the thankful thursday list....ha.)
  • my husband's dancing...(he made me put that)(submission, it's a beautiful thing)(i'm serious about that last part.)(and i do like his dancing....)