27 January 2012

ccc prayer week - friday night's thoughts

tonite's scriptures: Matthew 25:14-46

thoughts/impressions:
we don't have to be AFRAID of disappointing God. That line of thought should just not be a part of the process of deciding to follow Jesus

CCC is brimming with my sheep! You are feeding the hungry, giving drink to the thirsty, giving beds to the homeless, giving clothes (and heaters!) to the cold, visiting those in prison and those who are sick.

What are you saying to us?
"don't live cautiously - in living cautiously, you're trying to protect and preserve your life - that's My job!! throw caution to the wind as you DO what I've called you to do...not foolishly or carelessly....but with wisdom...and unrelenting TRUST that I am in control. Since I am in control, you do not have to be! Let go of the control...the sooner you admit that you can't do this, the better - cause that's when I can step in and make your life better than you ever expected. My freedom is UNLEASHED, UNCAGED, SET FREE in your surrender. It's not defeat to surrender - it's actually utter VICTORY. It's not weakness...it's strength. My Victory and My Strength - 2 things that I generously share with you."