17 August 2011

5x5 in honor of caroline's 5th birthday

In honor of caroline’s 5th birthday! My 5x5 favorite things about amy caroline cash:

1. Her giggle.

2. The way she asks if she can climb in our bed in the middle of the night…she never just gets in the bed…she always whispers “can I get in bed with you?”

3. Snuggling with her.

4. The songs she makes up. OH the songs!

5. Her love for wearing her flip flops (a girl after my own heart)

6. Walking around the park with her…just talking and laughing and sharing.

7. The way she really doesn’t like to do anything without eli

8. Her kindness….she’ll willingly give up pretty much anything if someone asks her for it.

9. Her willingness to pray….

10. Watching her dance.

11. Her helpfulness with babies…thinking about her helping makes the thought of ever bringing another baby into our home easier.

12. When she calls me on the phone.

13. The little noise she makes between sentences when she’s telling a story (a little “tschk”)

14. Her style/clothing choice

15. Watching her wake up…her hair is fabulous and her stretching is adorable.

16. The way she loves and makes sure I know that she loves me

17. That she can buckle emma into her carseat

18. Her pretending abilities

19. The play she and nick just performed

20. The joy she expressed when she read the “this is my cat” book for the first time

21. How she says her “real name” is amy…and likes to be called that sometimes.

22. Her crazy ability to know exactly what was in a container/bag that she put together weeks ago – from slips of paper to a certain pencil to 3 random items….don’t try to move it, she’ll know

23. The hugs she gives so generously

24. The way she runs on her tip toes

25. That she’s my daughter. I love that! Thank you, God.

Eli’s response to “what do you love about caroline?” “She’s playful.”

Caroline’s response to “what’s your favorite thing about yourself?” “that I get to make forts…” (makes me laugh when her response is directly tied to exactly what she’s doing at the moment.”)