02 October 2014

working on my 10,000 reasons...


  • bible study bandits
  • "our marriage...it is a miracle of grace..." - nick
  • new waffle maker in the cafe (and a delicious waffle hot and fresh out of the kitchen...)
  • the way the kids engaged in the community meeting
  • freshly squeezed orange juice! (and our intense little juice maker!)
  • soft roll + fried egg + yummy cheese
  • my identity is not wrapped up in whether or not the "treats" i brought got eaten
  • telling a roomful of people about my friend molly
  • land! Capetown! safe sail!


  • "He makes me competent.  He qualifies me.  He makes me confident....I walk hand in hand with Him." - amy taylor
  • little collection of pink starburst (it's especially special coming from someone who loves pink starburst so much)


  • the "hospital experience" tours
  • super special instagram pictures
  • "focus on My Presence in the present." - jesus calling
  • fun on the ferris wheel



  • how accessible "town" is (< 5 minute walk!)
  • unexpected generosity
  • "our master Jesus has His arms wide open for you." - 1 Cor 16:23 (msg)
  • "I, the lover of your soul, understand you perfectly." - jesus calling
  • special delivery from KJ though Keith
  • time at the cute bakery/cafe (candlelight included)