08 June 2011

i love eminent

though i don't know that i'm spelling it correctly...i love it. it's the first tuesday of each month...a variety of churches and leaders and locations....time set aside for corporate worship - and they've maintained that it truly is for worship! no hidden agendas have crept in...no crazy programming has whittled the worship time down. an hour and a half of worship. beautiful. if you are in or near columbus on the first tuesday of the month, feel free to join us. not sure where it is in july....i'll find out.

here are some of my favorite lines from songs that were sung last night:


  • “…the worst of me succeeded by the best of You.”

  • “…all i want in this world is more of You….”

  • “ i will carry your name - all of my days…in every way….

  • “what can make me whole again? nothing but the blood of Jesus….”

  • “…there’s a hope that’s setting me free….there’s a light defeating my darkness….there’s a joy that’s setting me free….He’s the light defeating my darkness.”

  • “renew us with Your life.”

  • "i long to stay in Your presence, it's where i belong..."

He's so good to let us worship Him...or even attempt to worship Him.