08 June 2011

i love crave.

i love crave. love it. love HIM.

today’s verses were from Jeremiah 33. i read the verse about how God tells us “marvelous and wondrous things…things you can’t figure out on your own…” and i just stopped and asked Him if He would tell me something marvelous and wondrous…and here’s what i heard (for me “hearing” from Him in most cases means that there is a thought/sentence in my head that isn’t from me….and i know i am to write it down…and the next thought comes as i’m finishing writing the first thought/sentence...and the next part comes as i'm finishing up the other one - ie, it comes little by little - if i try to "listen to it all" and get it without writing it down, the thoughts stop...anyway...here's what i feel like i heard today - and i felt like it wasn't just for me...but for all of us!)

“I take what is broken and make it whole. I take what is tired and weary and pour fresh strength in. I take what is you and make it into Me. sometimes it's sort of like a broken toy – I delight to fix what you are bringing to me because 1)I made it and 2)I know the delight that will come to you in the fixing. You whole – how I made you and how I intend you to be – that delights me! (I am delighted in you in your brokenness, too…) I love fixing you – whether it’s a tiny repair that’s needed or a remodeling of an entire part of you – I love it when you come and let me work on you – so much of the “work” is simply Me being with you – loving you, enjoying you, lavishing you with my love and affection. Yes, child, My lovely child, just come…let Me hold you – in the holding will come healing. you can’t explain it…just trust that it’s happening. it may not “feel” like much – but it is! so significant is the time you spend with me!”