03 February 2022

you love me still...

  • strong work on 2019's Shutterfly book
  • the gifts nick left for us...it's fun to open them...fun to see them dwindling.  2 weeks down. 4 to go. 
  • tulltimate!
  • funny and cute memes...and the funny and cute friends that send them to me.  
  • worshipping alongside my kiddos
  • I can trust the Lord with nick...and with everything else, too. 
  • candid conversations. openly and easily talking about things that some folks don't openly and easily talk about.
  • Caroline in her #99 jersey (and she got her GA #99 jersey!!!)

  • "you are the lover of my soul.  you know everything about me and you love me still." - spontaneous worship at cityscape
  • t-shirt sheets at my sister's.  i forgot how very soft they are!! 
  • playground time at sunset
  • pre-dinner cookies at BK
  • best gushers ever
  • quick and easy trip to Athens
  • fun times at trader joe's (and the sweet cashier who gave Zoe all the stickers!!)
  • cali n' tito's with some of my most favorite folks
  • getting to answer questions in a room full of college students