02 September 2021

I'll keep saying thank you

  • great trip to Monticello to celebrate my daddy and my meme
  • wonderful family (one brother left before the unplanned photo shoot :) we all love him, too!)

  • delicious bar-b-que from the place in Jackson
  • this is me attempting to show my dad how to reply to text messages on his phone...i'm not the best tech teacher...but i am super thankful for my daddy (and i love that my sister snapped this picture and i didn't even know it)


  • yaya's surprise visit...with donuts and jerky on top of her kindness and love. 
  • such appropriateness on a bag of m&ms
  • we've got military id's (read: access to discounts)
  • DE-LIGHTFUL rainy Tuesday morning 
  • hearing the good report from t-train's parents (she might get to transition home in a few weeks!)
  • fun and fantastic event coming up - join us if you want to!  
  • a pool full of middle schoolers (those middle schoolers can out eat high school boys)(or at least they did this particular weekend)
  • the beauty of this: 
  • the chance to answer questions about being a mama/parenting (they may show up in a blogpost some day soon. we'll see.)
  • friendship with Katie. coffee (and scones) in Newman.  
  • ladies' luncheon at Amanda's 
  • caroline's capture of the beautiful sky
  • really pleasant and enjoyable evening at Burger King with 6 kiddos (thanks to coupons we all ate - including ice cream! - for just over $7!!)
  • nick made it home safe and sound (I'll never stop being thankful for that)