26 August 2021

choosing gratitude...because I get to.

  • Friday night pizza (and Thursday night pizza at community group!)
  • emma's game party thing with friends
  • having a carport to pull into when it's raining

 

  • easy peasy dentist appointments (and Lori's kindness to "try" with Zoe...she just wasn't having it though)
  • running on mountain brook 2 days in a row
  • thinking on verses and looking at them in other translations
  • got a new driver's license ordered (long story that i'm happy to share with anyone who might want to listen)
  • Eli + Caroline + a successful TA kickoff event
  • these lyrics = my prayer
  • celebrating my dad! (and knowing I get to see him Saturday)
  • getting to hear a friend's heart.  goodness that's a gift. 
  • this is my solution to most everything....
  • realizing the burst of energy came from the lemon lime ginseng fizz stuff that I added to my water ;)
  • Dollar Store balloons for special kiddos in my life
  • such truth - I don't know that this is what's implied - but it's the truth I'm adding - rely on the Lord and His word to tell you how and what to think and to tell you who you are
  • hearing Zoe sing 'Jesus loves me" 
  • Aidan's company...so enjoyable! 
  • such a simple "hack.'  saving one tube of bubbles at a time. 
  • caramel capp blast (with a military discount!  nick joining the army national guard reserve definitely has its perks ;))
  • "The situation is complicated but the question isn't." 
  • another pair of new to me shoes - just when my others were starting to fall apart!  so fun how Lauren had them in the back of her car.
  • the rain/storm stopped just in time for Zoe, T-train, Annabeth and Jacob to get to swim! 
  • welch's grape juice + Hawaiian sweet rolls
  • holy love.  the 2 words that best describe God...in any language (and the friends who shared the sticker)
  • so much fun with the bug-a-salt gun 
  • the way the pilot G-2 05 pen writes (or the way I write with it?)(I especially like my handwriting when I'm using that pen!!)
  • excellent reminder (and in such a lovely form)