28 August 2014

creativity, cakes and canisters...among other things i'm thankful for.


  • kirstie & nicole are back on the ship!
  • the trustworthy fact that our God is faithful and He has good plans for us.
  • God's incredible artistic ability
  • easy to open lollipops
  • doughnuts (2 days in a row!)(and the perfect canister for them)


  • dr. gary's talk on ebola
  • frie-day (fries, jalepeno poppers, chicken fingers, onion rings)
  • birthday lunch for/with ally
  • beautiful structures/windows



  • wonderful time being out of my comfort zone
  • secret missions
  • 2 hours of sunday afternoon all to myself 
  • band-aids with special messages from special friends


  • smoothie on a monday morning
  • "seek My face and I will share My mind with You." - jesus calling
  • sharing our lunch time with others
  • cooking a cinnamon roll cake with shea