06 February 2012

thankful to share. not mine.

was just thinking about this...
  • my fingernails are not my own...they are my daughter's canvas
  • my pots and pans are not my own...they are drumsets and seats on a bus taking stuffed animals who knows where and helmets for my little knight
  • my bed is not my own...it is a stage and a trampoline
  • my t-shirts are not my own...they are nightgowns for my girls
  • my closet is not my own...it is a fort and a hiding spot and a secret cave and a club meeting place
  • the living room floor is not my own...it is a "slip sock skating rink"
  • the walls are not my own...they are art galleries and school project display areas

which leads me to think about the fact that...

  • my home is not my own...it is His.
  • my schedule is not my own...it is His.
  • my plans are not my own...they are His.
  • my life is not my own....it is His.