03 February 2012

God's gift to me today...these words from Jesus Calling

this is from Jesus Calling - phrases from today and tomorrow's entries... (i'm feeling quite anxious about how things are going to "work out" ... trying desperately to not be anxious about anything....)(knowing that lack of sleep and lack of exercise are doing NOTHING to help the situation)

"accept yourself and your circumstances just as they are, remembering that I am sovereign over everything. do not wear yourself out with analyzing and planning. when you feel anxious, know that you are focusing on the visible world and leaving Me out of the picture. the best way to get through this day is step by step with Me....I will get you safely through this day and all your days."

praying that i can recognize today's gifts...asking Him to help me fix my eyes on what is unseen - to fix my eyes on HIM - not on my feelings, not on today and not on tomorrow - eyes only fixed on Him...trusting Him to get me safely through this...

please pray for me!