07 April 2022

more of Him and more of His gifts

  • "we need Christ and Christ alone." - JMo
  • peaceful conversation with Ms. Edwards. ending a chapter can be refreshing. 
  • i asked for a song for the ride home and He gave me one: set a fire
  • molly's thoughtfulness...and how so much can be "said" with chips and chocolate - you're not alone, i'm thinking of you, i'm praying for you, i see you, what you're doing matters.
  • a daddy leaf blowing his littlest daughter to the house for bed
  • watching Eli with Zoe when he doesn't know I'm watching. 
  • daughters who made chocolate chip cookies together
  • chocolate cake for breakfast - thanks to wil having a birthday and he and Amy coming through Columbus
  • more chili lime seasoning from Trader Joe's - via Ella!  I haven't found anything that isn't better with that seasoning. 
  • my rookie mistake was more amusing than aggravating (not smart to ever leave baby power where a 2 year old can access it)
  • "I'm not afraid to be known because I know I am loved." - Ashley, church of the city
  • zoe's silliness...especially in the morning.  what a great way to start a day. 
  • sweet Tuesday time with some mamas and kiddos
  • unexpected Tuesday afternoon movie with the whole cash crew 
  • my very own floppy french fry finder (thanks, Emma)
  • great quote about hospitality (and the encouragement that came with it)
  • Wednesday afternoons at the White's house...quite possibly my favorite cup of coffee of the week.
  • that things weren't so much worse for my dad with the tree falling on the house
  • God reminding me to focus on His faithfulness
  • listening to nick's podcasts and knowing he certainly practices what he preaches