13 January 2022

Remembering His grace and love...and gifts and treasures.

  • seeing the Walls across the parking lot
  • cityscape is happening!  so very "yes"
  • celebrating yaya! 
  • walk and lunch with Christal 
  • folks who went before us on the path at heath park and put bark across the puddle...that'll preach. 
  • "I think I'm going to sweep off the roof." - eli - goodness.  that initiative is a blessing.
  • getting to sit in the sunshine for a few minutes
  • coming on home.  tears and all. 
  • emma's enjoyment and delight
  • sliding around on socks, making forts, enjoying treats, having fun with AB and Jacob 
  • delightful date night that included 1/2 a cake...among other treats. 
  • creative ideas and funny things to think about.  watch out, this may happen:
  • lemon hummus.  
  • Tuesday time with Laura Lea + CFA + Kimberly
  • REMEMBER YOUR GOD - from a liturgy in Every Moment Holy
  • pizza and king cake with the faircloths
  • nick put the leftovers in the fridge (they weren't ruined by my forgetfulness!)
  • moments that make me so thankful that we homeschool: 
  • Wednesday afternoon on benson drive.  and that Molly has coffee creamer in her fridge just for me. 
  • new day, fresh breath (not fresh as in "mouthwash fresh") - fresh/new/another day of breaths
  • clever stickers: 
  • a peaceful ending to a community group that has gathered most every Thursday night for almost the past 4 years.
  • nick, lane and my dad together for lunch.  i love that my husband loves my family pretty much as much as i do - and vice versa :) 
  • 3 men who have invested so much love, prayer and encouragement into me: 

  • the joy of obedience
  • being under all the covers
  • 3 hours of our yearly foster care training done for me and nick (3 out of 15...or 6 out of 30 depending on how you look at it...either way, 1/5 of the way done!)