06 February 2020

always more.


  • emma recopied 2 pages of my thankful journal after a ketchup packet in my bag exploded on it
  • how eli checks in/sees how my day is going
  • "This is for all of the insecure kids. This is for the adults who feel like they're a kid at the grown-ups table. This is for all of you who don't fit in. For all of you who feel you tricked everyone into thinking you are a normal human being. For those who don't feel smart enough, cool enough, talented enough, or important enough. My name is Brad and I feel the same way. Every. Single. Day. Fight on. Keep going. You matter."



  • foster care panel reviews.  i love the communication and collaboration.  
  • medicine that helps 
  • my husband's thoughtfulness to bring me flowers


  • conversations that help me feel less weird/crazy 
  • time at the cascade hills playground
  • the first daffodils!


  • sally's willingness to take the kids to science
  • doughnuts + a view of the river + thunder and lightning + nick
  • emma's time with yaya and grandaddy