05 December 2019

A Few Favorite Moments from Thanksgiving

For all 2 of you the noticed, you're right, I didn't post anything last week. :) It always amuses me that the one Thursday of the year that I tend to not want to post/forget to post (as was the case this time! well, I remembered but it was 10:30pm and I was snug in my bed at the cabin...and the internet out there is a bit tricky...so it just didn't happen) is the Thursday when most other Americans are being more thankful than usual...I was just letting them make up for my lack of a thankful thursday list. 

Today there will be 2 posts...a "favorite moments from thanksgiving" post and a thankful thursday post.  Hope you enjoy the double portion. 

These aren't all of my favorite moments from Thanksgiving...just the ones that I happened to have my phone/camera in my hand.  The weather was amazing...the four wheeler riding was wonderful....my family is such a gift to me.
Uncle Lane breaking into Grandaddy's Fort Knox of pie carriers to enjoy a little Thanksgiving Eve Buttermilk Pie
That Pie is worth breaking in to.  So delicious. 

All of the Cash kids loved riding the 4 wheelers...you can't tell from this picture, but Zoe especially loved it!

Laura Lane, Caroline & Zoe.  

Papa Palmer and Uncle Jonathan working magic in the kitchen. 
Thankful for a family that gathers to thank God

Semi Impromptu Family Picture....everybody cooperated so beautifully!
4 of my favorite people on the planet.  What a treasure my siblings and my dad are to me. 

It was a different Thanksgiving without my mom...but not all that sad.  I continue to be so grateful when I think that she is healthy, whole, and well in the presence of Jesus!  Our Thanksgiving feast was incredible...fried turkey, bar-b-que deer, macaroni and cheese, casseroles of all kinds, a whole table of desserts....but I still think it pales in comparison to the feast she is experiencing every.single.day. Oh, the Hope of Heaven! 

Surely there will be more to come.