21 July 2015

it's who i am



i am absolutely loving this song right now.   maybe you can take a few moments (or a lifetime) to enjoy it, too.  the song, the words, the Truth...He's a good, good Father - and i am loved, loved, loved.  it's who i am.

Good, Good Father: Lyrics
Oh, I've heard a thousand stories Of what they think You're like.
But I've heard the tender whisper Of love in the dead of night.
And You tell me that You're pleased And that I'm never alone.

You're a good, good Father.
It's who You are, it's who You are, it's who You are.
And I'm loved by You.
It's who I am, it's who I am, it's who I am.     

 Oh, and I've seen many searching For answers far and wide.
But I know we're all searching For answers only You provide.
Because You know just what we need Before we even say a word.

Because You are perfect in all of Your ways!
You are perfect in all of Your ways!
You are perfect in all of Your ways to us!

Oh, it's love so undeniable, I can hardly speak.
Peace so unexplainable, I can hardly think.
As You call me deeper still,
As You call me deeper still,
As You call me deeper still,
into love, love, love ... 


i am Loved by Him...it's who i am.  during church yesterday i was doodling...cause that's what i do sometimes...and i simply wrote "loved by you...it's who i am" at the top of a fresh page...and in my heart i felt like God said "let me tell you who else you are...keep writing."  so i did.

it's who i am.

who are you?  ask Him.  He's a good, good Father...it's who He is - He'll tell you who you are.