30 July 2015

entering His gates...


  • there's always someone to give me directions/point me the right way
  • skype worked (just in time for grandaddy's birthday!)
  • coffee at the blue zoo


  • "God desires that we grow in our ability to see Him in everything and to realize the importance of seemingly insignificant circumstances if they are used to deliver a message from Him." - henry parkhurst
  • "best pillow fight ever."
  • nasty feet (they had a great time at the playground)


  • me to God "my heart's just not into it." God to me "that's ok - Mine is - always."
  • treasures found at the park
  • and a beautiful girl enjoying the treasure


  • eli's enthusiastic greeting for remy
  • shea and remy - in person!
  • dinner at the rotating restaurant


  • dessert trolley!
  • texas trash
  • uShaka beach - great way to spend the afternoon