11 January 2015

favorite song right now: "Here's My Heart" by David Crowder

I heard an incredible song on the radio while we were in Columbus (88.5 the Truth, how I've missed you!!!).  It's David Crowder's "here's my heart" -- powerful words that blessed me and strengthened my spirit and resounded in my soul.  

Maybe the song will bless you, too (here are the words...and then a link to a youtube video of the song).  

Here's my heart Lord,
Speak what is true

‘Cause I am found, I am Yours
I am loved, I'm made pure
I have life, I can breathe
I am healed, I am free

‘Cause You are strong, You are sure
You are life, You endure
You are good, always true
You are light breaking through

Here's my life Lord,
Speak what is true

You are more than enough
You are here, You are love
You are hope, You are grace
You're all I have, You're everything