11 July 2013

an abundance of blessings

  • fun & fabulous july 4th!
 

  • the way Amy Taylor encourages me...and so many others.
  • comfortable beds
  • how seeing cute owls reminds me to pray for Miss Moriah
  • time at the park
  • the joy & delight that is evident in Katherine Jones' eyes (and life)
  • rain...I love it...and I just don't get tired of it.
  • all things "Cash Bash"


  • lovely fabric (and other fun purchases at hobby lobby)
  • granddaddy's pork fingers
  • granddaddy's willingness/desire to let emma paint his nails.
  • meaningful conversations
  • Shelley's hospitality and hostessing skillz
  • sweet time with a sweet friend at sweet frog
  • icecream with cousins

  • time with the sivaks...I love that sweet family
  • delicious marco's pizza (thanks, matt & sarah!!!)
  • our friendship with Sam & Christy
  • kids climbing urban trees (I made that name up)
  • time at the lake with the doblins
  • getting to spend the majority of 2 days outside
  • ironbank and walking around downtown with molly
  • Meme & Betsy's willingness to drive down (over/across) to have lunch at Logan's
  • strawberry shortcake & answering questions at the Blackmon's
  • golden doughnuts
  • getting to be a part of community at the kersey's
  • kim's buffalo chicken cheese dip (and her willingness to have her picture taken with her dip!)
  • the number of times my husband has brought me a cherry coke this week
  • getting Mary's hand-me-overs (it really makes shopping completely unnecessary)
  • all of my favorite chocolate from my oh-so-thoughtful-friend who knows me oh-so-well