12 December 2011

favorite quotes & song from church yesterday

my favorite quotes from keith:
  • "we can live in the freedom that we've already been accepted"
  • "it's not about style or personality - it's about substance...it's about knowledge of Him."
  • "may my life be a demonstration of the character and nature of God."
  • "the source of all deception is satan"
my favorite song from worship (the italics are my most favorite parts...):

Lord, I come, I confess
Bowing here I find my rest
Without You I fall apart
You're the One that guides my heart

Chorus
Lord, I need You, Oh, I need You
Every hour I need You
My one defense, my righteousness
Oh God, how I need You

Where sin runs deep Your grace is more

Where grace is found is where You are

And where You are, Lord, I am free

Holiness is Christ in me

Bridge
Teach my song to rise to You
When temptation comes my way
And when I cannot stand I'll fall on You Jesus, You're my hope and stay


And for your listening pleasure...