21 January 2013

Quote from Priscilla Shirer. I want this.

"I am determined to be a woman who walks in the fruit of the Spirit He is growing in me.  I want to be the one who listens for His voice and expects to hear it, who believes what most others are only willing to wonder about.  I want to the be the one who is willing to anticipate the possiblity in my impossibility.  I want to be a magnet, not to draw people toward noticing me, but to draw down the presence of the Holy Spirit in such tangible ways that He cannot help but be seen in me.  I want to be open to His gifts operating in my life and to be willing to use them for the edification of His body.  I want to be the one in a million of who others say, "There is something different about her...She's someone who experiences the power of God on a daily basis.  He is her life.  You can see it all over her..."  I want it all.  And all for His glory."