15 March 2012

off the top of my head

for "thankful thursday" i usually just type up things that i've listed in my thankful journal for the week...my journal is not present at the moment...so i'm going to wing it:
  • the "search" bar - just type in what you're looking for and more than likely, it'll pop up on the screen. amazing.
  • when the weather is perfect for eating outside (and getting to eat amazing food outside with my best friend)
  • tuesday was the last time i'll do quarterly payroll reports for TAs.
  • thinking about the fact that whoever does the next quarterly payroll reports will be "ok" -- even if i can't train them (ie, walk through it step by step sitting side by side), God's going to take care of them (His training/provision is significantly better than mine. that's for sure.)(i'm leaving pretty decent directions...and i'll be available for questions...that's about all i can offer).
  • anna justice's amazing personality and babysitting skillz
  • the quotes & verses beth sent me - so many of the quotes were things i had written in my journal...i love being "on the same page" with my dear friend.
  • suh-weet trip to warrenton (the car rides were super peaceful...bowling was fun! had a good conversation with my mom. got to eat my dad's fried chicken)
  • peace. unexplainable, trustworthy, straight-from-God peace.
  • celebrating nick and eli's birthdays! goodness those guys are special to me.
  • emma in her cute little chinese outfit
  • 3 sweet little girls that i had the privilege of sharing my early morning with...those wells' girls are something special. (so glad the eldest of the wells' girls is on her way home from india right now!!)(my "gladness" is probably next to nothing compared to chad's!!)
  • sweet meal and fellowship Tuesday night at community group - nicole markert never ceases to amaze with her cooking abilities!
  • molly white's thoughtfulness and generosity...another thing that never ceases to amaze me.

there may be an addendum if i check my journal and there's anything else worth sharing...