21 March 2012

amusing.

i finally made the briarwood newsletter (weekly email from my alma mater). this is the student council picture for 1992 -1993. that's amusing.

but can you figure out which one is me? maybe it's more obvious than i realize.

i'll even leave the "comments" option available in case anyone has questions or wants to chime in (that's the 2nd time in 2 days that i've used the phrase "chime in" - that's amusing.)

other amusing facts about this picture: the "older boy" i had a crush on is this picture...there is also a sibling group of 2 in the picture (as well as 2 of their cousins)(i think i have that straight).

Other amusing happenings...
  • buying pepsi products right in front of the coke guys that were restocking the shelves - it just felt so wrong (but if the coke had been bogo free, i would've bought coke!)
  • giggling at the man who was frustrated at my courteous driving. i was letting someone pull out and apparently the guy behind me wasn't taking advantage of the chance to practice his patience skills and was quite aggravated at me. He proved his aggravation with his honking (thankfully the honk didn't bother me a bit!). THEN he pointed a particular finger in my direction when i sped up as he was trying to pass me...that's what made me giggle (not the finger...the speeding up part...).
  • the hologrammish subliminal reminder to throw away your trash on the gum wrapper that i opened this morning...there are tiny pictures of a stick figure/cartoon man throwing his trash into a receptacle all over the wrapper. thank you for the reminder, wrigley's.
  • amusing = the mess that is my kitchen as i sit here typing this very purposeful blog entry. i'll go work on that. maybe cleaning it will be amusing. here's hoping.

4 comments:

  1. 3rd from the right - i found you immediately. just kidding :)

    "pointed a particular finger at me" was the BEST way i've ever heard that action described. well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 3rd one from the right....nope.
    Tall one in the back...nope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2nd from left, next to one of the siblings?

    ReplyDelete