12 February 2011

escape.

i'm really enjoying yogurt parfaits from Chick Fil A (february coupon) – please don’t tell me if they aren’t good for me….i really feel healthy when I’m eating them.

there's something that i've wanted to write about….but i’ll think about it when i’m not near the computer (like walking around the park this morning)….and then i come to type it out and don’t have a clue what it was.

I JUST REMEMBERED WHAT IT IS!!! (and it’s really important) i think i know why beauty queens and the queen of England (and whoever else feels it necessary to wave in a regal way) wave in the “elbow, elbow, wrist, wrist” fashion….it’s so their underarm jiggly stuff doesn’t jiggle. yes, that’s what’s been on my mind lately. (from time to time)

another life changing thought -- makes me laugh that the only vowel in the word “monotony” is “o”

a friend shared this the other day -- it's a devotion from a book called Jesus Calling. thought it was worth sharing. As you sit quietly in My Presence, remember that I am a God of abundance. I will never run out of resources; My capacity to bless you is unlimited. You live in a world of supply and demand, where necessary things are often scarce. Even if you personally have enough, you see poverty in the world around you. It is impossible for you to comprehend the lavishness of My provisions; the fullness of My glorious riches. Through spending time in My Presence, you gain glimpses of My overflowing vastness. These glimpses are tiny foretastes of what you will experience eternally in heaven. Even now you have access to as much of Me as you have faith to receive. Rejoice in My abundance---living by faith, not by sight.

i've been wanting to say "thanks" to all of you who have said encouraging things to me about my blog. i really appreciate your kind words...helps me want to keep "writing" (i don't really consider what i write to be "writing" -- it's more like "sharing my thoughts"). and thanks for sharing my blog with others...that you would find something worthy to repeat in the words i've typed is quite mind boggling...and humbling.