24 November 2022

being rebellious - counting blessings

  • CS Teamwork – got a mail out ready in about 15 minutes that would’ve taken one person a couple of hours
  • “I want to live the kind of life that makes no sense at all unless You exist.” -Lectio 365
  • Molly’s laughter about the van doors 
  • reminder that it's good to be a rebel 

  • I like the cold but I like the “not quite so cold”even better 
  • sneaky gain detergent fairy 
  • roasted peanuts + nice lady at Ace Hardware 
  • Thanksgiving eve 916 wake up 
  • coming home to a straightened up house – teenagers are incredible (at least the ones in my world are!!)
  • dinner with the Edfeldts 
  • talking all things EHR and enneagram with Jen Y.
  • watching a single leaf twirl and dance and float 
  • campfire(s) at the cabin
  • 2 incredible folks REALLY ready for the blessing
  • lane's way of serving...he makes it seem to easy
  • meaningful connections and pretty decent conversations
  • sweet walk in the rain with my sister and her namesake 
  • all of my dad’s and papa palmer’s cooking for thanksgiving 
  • so so many things to be thankful and grateful for...and i don't have to wait for a special day of the year to be thankful and grateful.
  • still thankful for the ability to schedule the harvest devotional emails to be sent 
  • eli's willingness to let me use his computer to get this thankful list done (I allllmoooost had it figured out on my phone...but the pictures weren't cooperating)
  • thanksgiving at the cabin.  it's just special.