23 June 2022

this probably isn't even half of this week's gifts....

  • the "marathon" i thought i would be running on Friday really just ended up being 2 5Ks with plenty of rest in between
  • "do not allow the state of the world around you determine the condition of your heart." - Jon Tyson
  • truth sharpied on my arm
  • a houseful and poolful of some incredible middle schoolers friday night
  • having fantastic folks at everbe to take care of things 
  • first book of vacation (quickly followed by the first nap of vacation)
  • God's faithfulness, revelation and healing for my dear friend.
  • this bridge.  means we're ALMOST to St. Simons
  • best McDonald's cheeseburger on the beach I've ever had (happy to be the recipient of yaya's blessing of the day)(truth be told - I'm the recipient of her blessing of the day soooo many days! can't even count all the blessings yaya has bestowed this week!)
  • plenty of porch sitting, coffee drinking, conversation having 
  • lane's willingness to set up the tent..and constant willingness to serve and bless others
  • sunrise ruck with my favorite national guard army chaplain (ruck for him, walk for me)


  • buffet of salt water taffy
  • walking on the beach...with my dad...with my brother...with my other brother...with my sister...with my daughter...with my other daughter...with my other daughter...with my son...with my husband.  so very happy to walk on the beach. 
  • chimes from the prayer chapel playing hymns
  • sunset at epworth 
  • knowing to bring/wear socks in the house
  • the "coincidence" of running into Jonathan on my walk
  • getting to be with my family at St. Simons
  • the mcmichael manatee walk