12 May 2022

gifts and provision and abundance

  • couch swapping 
  • running into dear friends on our anniversary date night...(and getting complimentary dessert!)
  • 20 years of marriage!

  • "teach me to trust you fully and to continually return to you for insight throughout my day." - lectio 365
  • new screen on my phone (and a renewed intention to not drop it)
  • the best line in children's literature that I've read in a long time:
  • "empty out of my heart everything that is false - every lie and every crooked thing."  proverbs 30:7
  • shocking procedures that go well 
  • lovely carnations in a recycled capers jar
  • lane and papa made it to the soccer game!
  • losing soccer games aren't the end of the world (ridiculously thankful to get to hug Caroline in the midst of the disappointment)
  • instructions (rejoice in the Lord! be joyful in God my savior!) and promises (He is my strength; he makes my feet like the feet of a deer; he enable me to go on the heights!) 
  • hearing Caroline teaching Zoe about the Bible
  • sweet Mother's Day....full of kind and thoughtful words and gestures...
  • plenty of pool time this week! (and after pool kisses and snuggles)