08 August 2019

abundance.


  • "freedom from possessions that allows for radical generosity"
  • the ease of GA's "declaration of intent to homeschool" (oh that everything was so easy)
  • a cottage guest that left the place pretty much immaculate
  • opportunities to get my eyes off of myself
  • seeing Ann Marie with her grandchildren (if you ever need homemade lotions, candles or soaps, check out Joy Lane Farm)


  • 2 sweet kitties
  • little projects that are right up my alley
  • cottage guests that bring Belgian chocolate (cause they are from Belgium)(why isn't it Belgium Chocolate?)
  • text from one particular son asking me to share something good about my day
  • zoe wearing a dress that emma wore


  • 50 minute phone call with my brother
  • green light kind of meeting about hopes and dreams
  • hearing more about Hope Springs Community Church
  • celebrating God's creation of molly...with hand-me-over balloons and mug treats and polar pops
  • AB Baby and her sweet care of Zoe


  • multiple nights of game playing at the cash table
  • yaya's love and care for her brother
  • beginning conversation about praying circles around our children
  • girls making up dances and recreating sketches
  • reminders of the work and power of the Holy Spirit