03 August 2018

48 hours left! T-Shirts T-Shirts T-Shirts!

There's still time to order a t-shirt...I'm hoping to place the order Monday morning...so just over 48 hours to get your order in.  If you want one, we'd love to order you one - message me, email me, text me...if you don't want one, no worries - we can still be friends.  One lesson learned from this activity: I don't think I would do very well in a sales/marketing job.  


Here's a look into my very official "t-shirt order taking notebook" from a couple of days ago.  Blue is definitely winning.  We're still far from the goal of 75 shirts of each color...but that's really ok.  We're grateful for each and every order.

Like that Adult Large tally mark game?? I'm not sure what I was thinking/doing/what the actual number is supposed to be - 11? 12? Not to worry...I'm going to go back over each order before giving an actual count.

We do need a few more kid sized orders...we need to have at least 13 (honestly, I'm not sure if that's 13 of each color...or 13 total...) (so we either need 5 more...or 9 more of each color!).  (Even if we don't have 13, we can still order them...it just increases the cost a bit...but not too much!)

Let me know if you have any questions!  Or have any other grand ideas for selling t-shirts!

If you need to pay for your shirt, you can mail us a check or use this pay pal link: paypal.me/cashfamilyadoption

We are so very grateful for the fact that God can use t-shirt sales to provide for a little girl to permanently become a part of our family.  

Apologies and Corrections: I was mistaken!  There IS Hunt Brother's pizza available nearby.  Hallelujah! :)  I THINK both of the gas stations that I've been told that have it are in Harris County...so Columbus is still missing out (but Columbus DOES have the goodness that is Marco's Pizza) - AND one of the gas stations is on the way to LJ's school...I foresee picking up a slice or 7 far too often.  I told a friend that we may need a new line item in our budget.

Surely there is more to come.