30 March 2017

glad i didn't eat cow-tail soup for dinner.

  • messaging with KJ.  goodness she makes me laugh.  
  • when the cookies come out just right
  • ani in action. what a tailor! 


  • nick got the songs...and we danced...
  • the way he knows me. and loves me.  
  • the 2 of us together...i like it.  


  • unexpected trip to El Dorado
  • swimming out to the platform
  • ben brought emma milk and cookies...and then just talked to her and listened to her.  


  • snoop dogg jokes over coffee
  • michelle's gift to emma (name book)
  • dinner, monopoly deal and ci gusta with ally and amy


  • "i know how much you love me - even more than you know that you love me..i know how much you love me."  ihop prophetic word from misty edwards
  • sundaes on sunday in honor of nicole and kathrin
  • the lovely & purpose-filled life of lydia grace