02 May 2013

some tangible (and not so tangible) reminders of God's love and presence...

  • came back from the "final flea market of the field service" with less stuff than we left with
  • making pancakes with emma & nick!
  • finding eli's dirty socks & shoes lined up by nick's after the ultimate game
  • the man my son gets to look to as his role model and example
  • wearing my hoodie all day
  • worshipping to lay me down
  • a whole strawberry pie (thanks, erin!!)
  • a scooter for caroline (really nice and really free)
  • shea's willingness to initiate
  • 100 free prints from shutterfly (thanks, molly!)
  • "your very lack is an opportunity to latch onto me in UNASHAMED DEPENDENCE."  -jesus calling
  • calling popcorn and m&ms lunch
  • all of our nalgenes are found/cleaned/sterilized and re-sharpied
  • discovering faster/easier ways to do things
  • reading my friend beth's thankful list
  • eli's generosity
  • ultimate frisbee