10 September 2019

God, who do You say that I am?

This is so simple.  Yet so profound.  I dare you to do it (and am praying that God will open up some quiet time/space in your life to do it).

Simply write "God, who do you say that I am?"  at the top of the page and try to listen as He speaks.  Write down any words, phrases, pictures, song lyrics, or scriptures that come to mind.  Listen to the one and only opinion that Truly matters.  
And if you aren't hearing anything, that's ok - you're ok!  Maybe you could invite someone to pray with you and together listen to what the Lord may be saying (and I hope it goes without saying - but I'm happy to say it anyway - I would be more than HONORED to be that person. email me, we'll figure it out  diannacash@yahoo.com)

Surely there will be more to come.