28 September 2017

thankful thankful.

  • "i like this day." - grant perkins
  • being inspired for continued cottage living
  • the girls' enjoyment of the horses
  • free jr. frosties! (unlimited until the end of the year.  what?!?!)
  • emma's mail made it to the jones'
  • bingo with poppa
  • puposefully thinking about my favorite summer memory - walking with my dad on the beach through the years
  • raven's incredible talent
  • nick is my husband
  • split steak marsala and double herbs for the bread dipping part
  • finding a new-to-me-forest/river path
  • frederick buechner quotes

  • "the king of heaven wants me...so this world has lost its hold on me." - song on 107.7
  • access to so many good songs and resources on the internet/youtube
  • carpooling. it's the best pooling.  #ilikesavinggas
  • successful sumo wrestling
  • tuesday walk with toni
  • the chance to go to bulgaria
  • hearing eli playing the piano
  • luggage full of treats and staples