27 February 2014

thankful.


  • friends who get me and my r kelly references
  • my heart was in such a better place coming back up the gangway than it was when i went down it (thank you, God, for date night.)
  • alice's story
  • cash crew bobsledding (oh the laughter!)


  • the way the sun sparkles off of the water
  • walking out in nature with my best friend.
  • my lovely friend KJ and her thankful list
  • all the kids in the neighborhood movie time in the cash cabin (= nap time for me)
  • the way the limes fit and sit so perfectly in the egg tray


  • a husband who remembers
  • the fun signs/comics cecily put on the dryers
  • magnificent mail day


  • opportunities to teach my children useful things (like laundry)
  • the ease of email updates (especially compared to my struggles with mailchimp)(no offense mailchimp)
  • natalie's writing
  • the thoughtfulness of a friend