17 September 2011

addendum to last post...

still thinking about His love that we cannot be separated from....(and loving having conversations with others who are thinking on some of the same things!)...I inserted some of my own words into romans 8…

“I am convinced that nothing – no success or mistake, crankiness or contentment, awakeness or sleepiness, focus or distractedness, good attitudes or bad, waiting or rushing – not the good or the bad - absolutely nothing can get between us and God’s love because of the way that Jesus our master has embraced us.”

so thankful.

In other news…I was rejected again by the American Red Cross as a blood donor. Iron level still isn’t high enough. I’ve been taking my vitamins and everything!!! Oh well. It was higher than last time…but not up to American Red Cross standards. I didn’t even get a sticker this time (not even the illusion that I made a difference!). Maybe next time. :)