02 February 2023

the Lord has done glorious things (here are a few of them)

  • success with the printer 
  • "have a single eye to the very best things, and a pure heart..." - john wesley
  • lovely front door event (and how very easy jason's deli makes lunch)
  • really delightful monday (and rest of the week, too)
  • "thanks, brother." "my pleasure, sister." 
  • 90's trivia and breakfast for dinner with the CS leadership team
  • zoe and reagan played so sweetly together!
  • my name and my life are hidden in Jesus
  • the first daffodil of the year!

  • the daffodil poem that reminds me of my mom
  • celebrating suzanne...and the beautiful sunset over the golf course
  • my 1st marie kondo episode (and the subsequent quick closet purge that followed)
  • just the right prayers from Every Moment Holy V. II ("let my insufficiencies be met by the multiplying power of your grace.")
  • hunter cancelled but then CJ booked
  • every.single.time i get to talk to my dad or to lane