26 January 2023

goodness of God in my life this week

  • the ministry of the library (the way the librarian was serving and blessing the sweet couple was stunning!!) 
  • the gift of a sabbath day 
  • the strength of the Lord and his victorious right hand (and how often that has come across my eyes in the past week or so)
  • the shipping ships meme:
  • we found eli's wallet!
  • how easy and respectful and self-sufficient the chase kids were (are)
  • emma's poppyseed chicken
  • beautiful assignment:
  • "i'm zoe's mom." (what a joy! what a privilege!)
  • pretty pretty flowers from lauren (birthday reversal)
  • date night!  so thankful for time and conversation with nick. 
  • good questions that led to sweet conversation:
  • chicken salad chick with the lovely molly!
  • chicken salad chick cookie with a cup of coffee 
  • walks with friends and how very refreshing they are (the walks and the friends)
  • God's faithfulness throughout my whole life. (getting to share my story was such a good reminder..."all my life you have been faithful.  all my life you have been so so good.")