19 March 2015

i am beyond blessed.


  • funny card from gretchen (makes me smile every time i read it)
  • friendships that are getting stronger and going deeper
  • ridiculous jokes
  • 3 incredible kids




  • 1 phenomenal husband
  • delicious dinner with the chaplaincy team
  • talking about vulnerability
  • practicing vulnerability
  • eli's leadership
  • easy parent/teacher meetings
  • picnic on the beach


  • celebrating nick and eli
  • when people feel comfortable enough around me to use whatever language they need to in order to express their thoughts and feelings
  • "all of me loves all of you" song
  • pi day festivities


  • nick's amazingness (especially in planning, putting together, pulling off eli's 10th birthday dinner)
  • wholesome movie ("hachi") with my 2 girls
  • rob to me: "was there any particular reason for the cake?" my reply: "no, i just wanted one."
  • "you drown my fears in perfect love." - bethel song
  • access to bethel songs on youtube
  • OneNote on my computer!  (my life just got about 17 times easier)
  • St. Paddy's Day Dash (100% participation and completion by the cash family)


  • dinner on the dock
  • extra run to the port gate with nick
  • God who gives us what we need before we even know that we need it
  • honest questions
  • caroline's decision to cut her hair
  • 2 more bags of the world's most delicious treat (for the time being).  yay for that trader man named joe (and my sweet sister's that sent bought them and mailed them!)
  • birthday box from aunt amy