21 March 2024

songs and sunday afternoons and so many wonderful things.

  • You're Worthy of It All  Shane & Shane "all of my hopes...all of my fears...all of my wants...and all of my years...everything now, everything then....You're worthy of it all."
  • And Psalm 91 from Anna Golden - "You're my God in whom i trust!"
  • seeing CityScape's "everybody touch somebody" in action in CityKids
  • ALL IS D.O.N.E. with the business license stuff.  oh the weight that is lifted!
  • quick coffee date with karina with a good dose of vitamin d 
  • beautiful afternoon. beautiful girl. another beautiful soup. 
  • "defender shepherd"
  • molly pulling in with a cappuccino blast
  • wisteria. 
  • "...do away with wickedness for good."  psalm 139:19 (msg) 
  • time with meegan.  i'm going to miss her! 
  • this little section of the off ramp from JR Allen onto I-85...i just like it. 
  • sweet sweet giftcard from MIC friends
  • meaningful phone calls
  • adapted shield prayer
  • synchronized popcorn eating
  • how talking to nick helps me not feel so sad. every single time.
  • 3 girls eating icecream and watching movies...such a great sunday afternoon
  • coming home to a much cleaner kitchen than i left
  • how easy it is to get things done with Davis Concrete Company (expensive....but easy!  and kind!)
  • UGA acceptances...college decisions made....