07 July 2022

giving thanks with a grateful heart...

  • lane's willingness to drive the trailer home from the beach for us
  • papa's fried chicken for lunch 
  • clean car (thanks to Eli for taking it for me)
  • silly things that make me smile:
  • Lane's grass cutting abilities (and that he shared them with us!)
  • Zoe got to feeling better super quick
  • getting to talk to nick 
  • Truth (especially for Yaya and Grandaddy as they grieve the loss of their friend)
  • the Walmart order was finally right!
  • sweet 4th of July full of fellowship and tasty food and fireworks
  • remembering I have a package of twist & pull twizzlers in my bag
  • Eli's excitement about applying for Impact360 - and getting to read his answers to the essay questions
  • super awesome guests in the cottage this past month...and their kind card and gift
  • healing and cleansing tears all throughout church Sunday morning
  • realizing the tubing trip starts at 7:00 (good to double check these things so that your kids don't show up super late)
  • fun mall outing with Zoe.  (girl was super excited about the jewelry store and about walking by Claire's...I was super excited about getting my ring cleaned and the Japanese food)
  • beautiful lunch/brunch celebrating Janet's future daughter in law 
  • an organized (for the moment) pantry
  • best iced coffee I've ever had...and delightful friendship that far surpasses the coffee
  • all I have is Christ - beautiful song sung by Shane and Shane