15 December 2020

Christmas Music Listicle

Just in case you're needing some fabulous music to help you through the Christmas Season (and partially because I want to have a list of all my favorites.  Curating is key, friends.) 

curate: to collect, select and present information or items such as pictures, video, music, etc. for people to use or enjoy, using your professional or expert knowledge.

(I'm definitely using my professional and expert knowledge)

Favorite Christmas Albums (in no particular order):

  • Maverick City Music - Maverick City Christmas
  • Jill Phillips & Andy Gullahorn - Christmas
  • Rend Collective - A Jolly Irish Christmas, Vol. 2
  • Sleeping at Last - Christmas Collection, Vol. 1
  • Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald - Ella & Louis Christmas
  • Phil Wickham - Christmas AND Christmas:Acoustic Sessions
  • Jackson 5 - Christmas Album (specifically Someday at Christmas)
  • Bebo Norman - Christmas (from the Realms of Glory)
  • Allen Levi, Bebo Norman & Ed Cash - Joy
  • Relient K - Let it Snow Baby...Let it Reindeer
  • John Legend - A Legendary Christmas 

Christmas Album/Worship Experience in a category all by itself:

  • Andrew Peterson - Behold the Lamb of God

Christmas Albums I wish existed (or maybe they do and I'm just unaware)

  • Avett Brothers 
  • Chris Rice (I found one with 5 songs - Merry Chris Rice)

Future me (the one trying to remember what Christmas music you like), you're welcome.