13 October 2016

scanning for joy

  • chocolate and email reminders that God sees me as lovely
  • kissaversary!!!
  • finding pictures on the internet of beautiful friends that God has allowed us to meet through our time on the AFM

  • gateway/onboarding lunch - i still say we had the best onboarding group ever. 
  • the way lipgloss helps
  • random things on the ship that amuse me

  • cookie making and eating with katie
  • laurin's alligator stories (and someone else carrying the conversation)
  • discovering cool pictures that eli captured on the Grade 6 blog


  • me to God: "i give so little. you give so much." God to me: "I'm happy to do it."
  • we made it to the Hope Center
  • peanuts and coke


  • i got to see Bignon 
  • hearing my kids worship
  • love bread fulbert brought us from togo


  • tuesdays at 10 community group
  • so much laughter in the course of a few hours
  • celebrating tracey at a real house with dinner (funny how flipped that is...usually it would be dinner out to celebrate a birthday)