08 May 2014

things i'm thankful for

  • catchy blog titles are not that important to me 
  • being wrapped up in a quilt (not necessarily because it's cold...more because it's comfortable)
  • my mama made me a quilt when i graduated...not an afghan
  • chilled-once-melted-reese's hearts that still taste delicious
  • ms. barbara's willingness to mail a little package for us in the states.  maybe it'll make it on time.
  • eli's reaction when he saw nick (after nick had been gone on the retreat) -- "my daddy's home! my daddy's home! my daddy's home!!"
  • successful retreat for the JH and HS students..blessing bags, yarn balls and trust activities included. 
  • beautiful things
  • i haven't bitten into a piece of aluminum foil in a long time
  • 2 chairs side by side facing opposite directions - excellent for conversations
  • "it's ok to make mistakes, right?" - emma  "absolutely." -me
  • "Lord, those who know you will trust in you.  You have never deserted those who look to you." - psalm 9:10
  • the Academy Creative Arts night - i love being reminded of what a wonderful school our children are a part of
  • the anticipation of summer plans