05 March 2013

a glimpse into the things that are rolling around in my heart and head this week...(all are quotes from Linda Dillow's book "Calm My Anxious Heart.")

"make secret choices that will honor Me.  though no one else sees your choices or knows how difficult they are, make them for Me."

"...she played all of her roles gracefully because she believes each role is a gift of God."

"...God has used her greatly because she is wholly His."

"if we're trusting God that His portion for us is best, we can make the secret choices that will bring us
a heart of contentment."

"What is God's standard of evaluation for you and me in our given roles? Success? Perfection?...FAITHFULNESS is God's standard!  As His servants we are not required to be perfect or successful - simply faithful."

"...grant me the courage to be a servant."

"Oh God, I long to be faithful to You."