27 September 2012

I am thankful for...

 
  • Laundry slots that are always available when I need them (so far, so good!)
  • Really good leftovers
  • A husband who set his alarm clock to get up early so that I didn’t have to Sunday morning
  • Hot water “maker” (kettle?  Plastic pitcher that you plug in and in a couple of minutes you have boiling water!  Excellent for making raman noodles…)
  • Rainbows! (another reason I’m going to miss rainy season)
  • Beautiful sunsets
  • Hearing the deck & engineering crew worship during their devotions on deck 7
  • Emma & Adalynn's cuteness in their ballerine outfits
  • Pretty close to perfect lunch portions (barely wasted anything!)
  • Air compressor/generator (I don’t know exactly what it’s called…but it’s one of the main components in the ship having fresh, cool air- and I am very very thankful for fresh, cool air

  • Hearing the deck & engineering crew worship during their devotions on deck 7
  • Laughter…what a great gift
  • When all 3 kids wake up cheerful
  • Kathy Winstead’s heart & dedication to God…I’m so thankful for the example she sets for me (and for everyone else!).
  • Sweet, incredible, generous Emily Siemen's willingness to do a little Christmas (and "other) shopping for us in Texas and put it directly on the container (it would be quite costly for people to ship heavy stuff from GA!)